GENERAL REFUND POLICY
- When it comes to a buyer/buyers claiming to have not received an order, if we can provide proof of shipping for the item/order, there will not be any refunds and/or credits issued whatsoever.
- Refunds will only be issued for orders that have not been received if proof of shipping cannot be provided. This does not include digital products, of which is the buyer’s responsibility to immediately download after making a digital-product purchase.
DIGITAL REFUND POLICY
- The digital products sold by The Moor’s Marketplace and Moor are NON – REFUNDABLE. The reason for this is because once you purchase a digital product from us, you are immediately given instant access to the product, and once said access is granted via download, it cannot be taken back. You will ALWAYS have access to the product. Therefore be mindful before making your decision to purchase.
- There will not be any credits/refunds issued for buyer losing access to his/her download. Therefore, be mindful that download access will only be available for 24 hours after purchase.
- The are other digital products by other vendors that are and/or will be promoted within the pages of our shop. Those digital products have refund protection policies that are governed by their relative merchants. Those policies usually guarantee a 30-60 day refund period. – UPDATED 05/19/2018 7:55 PM